حدد مستوااك ف اللغة الإنجليزية..

thanks gazal for your hard effort in this forum, frankly i did not endeavour to go through the test coz i think my english language is good enough. i reckon grammar is the most important part in the liguistics a person should learn. and it is also very crucial to pronounce the words correctly to obviate veering from the bonafide meaning. comrades of mine used to make flawes especially when it comes to pronouncing weird or rarely used words and you can envisage how embarrassing it is when you want to say something to someone but you mispronounced the word and it became a snub or an insult.

sorry for making it so long

regards,

scowl

yes brother you are right about all comments that you mentioned and I think the problem with most people in learning english that they feel shy from speaking english and scare from mistakes..

thanks for passing scowl

god bless you

thanks sister for your passage and thanks a lot for your blissful and invigorating comments

when i annexed this forum i was haggard and disillusioned because most participants do not even attempt to doodle or scrwal, they just copy the topic and paste it here to divulge to everyone that is what i call doddle. some people do not even squander time to envisage what topic they will talk about, i really yearn to what i call heydays when we were attending english class in a very scruffy shape but exuberant from inside. when we go back home, the building was so dilapidated and shabby but vigorous from inside, we talk to each other in english.

however, now i am happy because i noticed that many participants like you (Gazal) and other are really doing hard for the prosperity of this forum. my advice to everyone is to start writting and to be devoid of sheepishness. do not think your topic will be tacky and useless just write and enjoy.

regards,

scowl

:Ok:

94.gif

thanks brother

i m happy too because you are here

أعلى