you should read it

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

first of all i would like to say hi to everyone in this forum especially those who toil and endeavour to make this forum as lavish as possible in terms of information and etc. nowadays english language prevails the whole universe as an international language and thus we should do our best to learn this language. i studied english language in SQU (Sultan Qaboos University) and i really enjoyed learning it.i used to aggregate my pals in my flat and brawl or scuffle with them in english about any topic comes in our minds. first we strived a lot coz it is not our native language but then we get used to it. we did not skive any class and none of us was truant, we were good students because we loved the language.

memorizing words is of high importance and is the essence of the process, i mean learing process along with grammar.

i reckon if a person is able to memorize 5 words a day, he/she will be good english language speaker. bear in mind he/she should practice whatever he/she learns.

finally, this is my first subject that is why it is short i promise you next topic will be interesting and informative.

regards,

scowl

dear brother scowl

first of all welcome in sur forums ...hope to spend a good time here

and Thankyou for your golden advices to be good in english language ..

waiting for your next topic brother ^_^

God bless you

thanks sister for your comments, inshallah i will broach the next topic soon. i am also waiting for your next topic and i am sure it will be fascinating one like the previous ones

thanks a lot Gazal

regards,

scowl

:Idea:

أعلى