let us practice english

i have a an interesting topic i hope you all find it helpful and informative

the purpose

as we all know one of the most important method of learning an englsih language is practicing, the idea of this topic or game is to practice the language to upgrade our level through learning from each other. this game has rules:

1- each participant will write no more than three sentences

2- the participant will use his imagination in writing the three sentences

3- the sentences will be easy and informative

4- all participants will have comment and evaluation (poor, good and excellent) .ok

i hope you enjoy the game

regards

scowl

:36_1_70:

ok guys i will start the game

Last night i was busy with my friends. When I arrived home the match finished.

I can not tell you the result of the match because i did not watch it

ok guys i will start the game

Last night i was busy with my friends. When I arrived home the match had finished.

I can not tell you the result of the match because i did not watch it

This is my first participation. Scowl, I really like your idea.

If you can give me the honor to start

Coach scowl from your sentences as you can see, you have to use the past participle

I have found it a [FONT=&quot]quite[/FONT] difficult to write a small sentence, while knowing that some of you will try to hunt me down. I will never feel any hesitation in order to be a better person [FONT=&quot]. All please do your best. o [/FONT]

thanks wad al arama

it was a wilful flaw, i left it deliberately for someone to pick it up.

actually it is a past perfect

it was a good attempt wad al arama, keep it up and welcome to the english forum

wish you all the best

nice game dude

As you always participating in such highly developed topics, this one is the best.

:Clap:

This is my spurt,

:Thumb_Down:

I have been to turkey for 10 days. It is a wonderful place to visit; the climate, the public and the culture were above the expectation. I grant advice to all of you guys to visit this country whenever you get the chance.

i hope there is no mistakes :Slapped:

Hiiii

awesome

thank you

It's really useful subject

and ganna inshallah improve our english language

more and more

I wanna be a good participant cuz I really

need sb tell me my mistake

specifically in the grummer

ammmmm

my phrase is

There are several people say life is tough .

enough hhhhhh

waiting 4 your comment

=)

If you really want to be good participant you should not be afraid to write more than one sentence.

Your sentence is right, and I can give you (good) because it was a short and easy one.

Hiiii

awesome

thank you

It's really useful subject

and ganna inshallah improve our english language

more and more

That is our expectation

I hope more participants will join us.

I wanna be a good participant cuz I really

need sb tell me my mistake

specifically in the grummer

If you really want to be good participant you should not be afraid to write more than one sentence.

ammmmm

my phrase is

There are several people say life is tough .

enough hhhhhh

waiting 4 your comment

=)

Your sentence is right, and I can give you (good) because it was a short and easy one.

first, thanks a lot wad al daar for your zeal and enthusiasm in this beloved forum. it is eminent from your comments and participations that you really toil for the sake of prosperity of this forum. thanks a gain

second, thanks a lot thaltam a khlaqi for your passage and participation. there are many means through which you can learn grammar and this forum is among those means. sister if you want to develop your english language you should first exonerate the bashfulness and do not be fazed of making blunders, merely through flaws you can learn

it would have been a good practice if you had written at least three sentences, because you will unearth your vulnerability. one could have said my name is Tom, that would be even easier. anyways thanks a lot for you participation and i am looking forward to seeing your valuable comments and passage.

regards,

scowl​

first, thanks a lot wad al daar for your zeal and enthusiasm in this beloved forum. it is eminent from your comments and participations that you really toil for the sake of prosperity of this forum. thanks a gain​

second, thanks a lot thaltam a khlaqi for your passage and participation. there are many means through which you can learn grammar and this forum is among those means. sister if you want to develop your english language you should first exonerate the bashfulness and do not be fazed of making blunders, merely through flaws you can learn​

it would have been a good practice if you had written at least three sentences, because you will unearth your vulnerability. one could have said my name is Tom, that would be even easier. anyways thanks a lot for you participation and i am looking forward to seeing your valuable comments and passage.​

regards,​

scowl​

nice

i support you all we have to raise our level by writing more and more

first ... i want to thank my bro scowl for invite me to this forum ...

actually, i have a problem in writing in english

& i wanna to be perfect becouse i will study medicine ^^

but i'm good in reading & speaking

who's turn is now ?!!!

thanks banootah for your passage

i wish you wonderful study, bear in mind being a student in ther college of medicine or any college where biology is the central and dominant subject really needs an intensive skills in english language especially terminology. i do not want to startle or demoralize you but i want you to stick that to your mind so that you can prepare yourself from now.

i expect you to fling your sentences so that you can unearth your vulnerability

thanks again​

أعلى