تعالو دخلو و لعبو س... ج.................

هولك

Banned
I hope all to share with me This game is

ANSWER THEN ASK

So the first I put question any one answer it must put question & any one can answer the second question.....

first question:>>>

?How do you act when you hurt ?

do you cry and never trust anyone again

or Move on And say that didn't work may be next time and learn from it

i'll be shocked first

then i ll happly say thankyou

this's what can i do

i cant hurt him because he or she was my best friend

>>>>>>>>>

thanks hulk

ummmm

now lets answer hulk q which is

?How do you act when you hurt ?

do you cry and never trust anyone again

or Move on And say that didn't work may be next time and learn from it

ok hulk go a head ^_^

---------- المشاركة أضيفت في 06:10 AM ---------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 06:05 AM ----------

OR I WILL ASK ANOTHER QUSTION

HULK

WHAT IS THE MOST THING THAT YOU DID &MAKE YOU FEEL Regret NOW??

good game chums

---------- المشاركة أضيفت في 12:33 AM ---------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 12:28 AM ----------

i will answer you Gazal

when i derided my best chum and he relinquished and abandoned me because of my extortion to him. but later he scoffed me just to retaliate, and i exiled him away and because of that i became stranded and now i feel regret for that.

it is my turn to give a question

what would you do if you were like a waif in a moat and a squad of hyena was circumambulating the moat and a stampede of lions was heading towards you, and suddenly you heard a rattle or a hiss and it was a venomous snake inside the moat and streaking to bite you. after that you eavesdropped a peculiar sound and it was coming from outside the moat through the window, then you had a quick peek through the window and you saw a car peeping out from behind the wall of that moat and you were calling but the car flinched away, the question is how would you extricate yourself from that doomed situation unscathed???????? hahahahahahaha

i am waiting for an answer​

----------

i will answer you Gazal

when i derided my best chum and he relinquished and abandoned me because of my extortion to him. but later he scoffed me just to retaliate, and i exiled him away and because of that i became stranded and now i feel regret for

that.

ahuum you deserve that because you derided your friend >>and thank god you feel regret ^_^ thats it the main point

thanks for answering brother

it is my turn to give a question​

what would you do if you were like a waif in a moat and a squad of hyena was circumambulating the moat and a stampede of lions was heading towards you, and suddenly you heard a rattle or a hiss and it was a venomous snake inside the moat and streaking to bite you. after that you eavesdropped a peculiar sound and it was coming from outside the moat through the window, then you had a quick peek through the window and you saw a car peeping out from behind the wall of that moat and you were calling but the car flinched away, the question is how would you extricate yourself from that doomed situation unscathed???????? hahahahahahaha​

i am waiting for an answer​

i would like to suicide before being in this stuation

:وحشره:no:وحشره:no:وحشره:no

that is totally right answer

you would not bring headache to yourself just commit a suicide and that is it! hahahahahahahahahah

you really astounded me in this answer

All right

It is my turn now…

:Shiny_Smile:

What will you do,, if you were asked to choice between working within your favorite specialization but with less money than a job that you don’t like however it has very good income..

:Ok:

A question pointed to my funny friend,, scowl

:Victory:

اااااوووووووووووووووووووه هيش اذيه مافهمت شي ممكن حد يترجم؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

هع,,,,,,,

يالله الاخ العبووووووووووووووووووس جاااااوب نترياااك ,,

thanks a lot crony for your question which seems vexed and baffling to some frivolous folks but not to the chivalrous astute abstinent buddies

your question should not be tackled haphazardly but meticulously because a person needs to mull it over before he blurts the answer out.

well it depends on who you are, meaning that if a person is a money oriented and your specialization is not highly demanded he should go for the second option because in all cases you are biding your time for nothing and some employers are crummy and grubby and even gruff, they are not lenient and they underestimate the fresh graduates and give them very inferior salaries. Wad aldar nowadays and frankly if you have a low salary you can not afford buying a good car for yourself how about having a new house

i think you agree with me as well as Gazal and Ban al arama

Very profound answer

That is why I pointed the question to you buddy

I want every body read the question to read also your answer to get experience from such educated and astute person

أعلى